· Four person, 8-inch cup best shot.
· $125 per player includes greens fees, cart, a Scheels gift card, prizes and dinner after golf at the Isle Casino Hotel Waterloo.
· Super Tickets will be back!
· All proceeds from the event benefit Cedar Valley United Way.
If no golf is played due to rain, all participants will receive a raincheck for an 18-hole round of golf and cart at South Hills Golf Course.
Dinner will be held rain or shine.
Auction, raffle, flight and special prizes include:
· Chances to take home a lot of great prizes via raffle, auction and flag events.
· There will be 3 flights with 3 places in each flight being awarded prizes.
Not a golfer?
Please join us for the dinner portion of the event to be held at the Isle Casino Hotel Waterloo at 6 p.m. Cost to attend dinner is $20 per guest. All guests will also have the opportunity to participate in the raffle and auction.
To register, or if you have any questions about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jenny Graeser at 319.235.6211 ext. 14 or email@example.com.